Tuesday, August 19, 2008

As they continue to stand in faith may we continue to stand in the Gap

the Olympic Games are almost over but the persecution of Christians continues in China.
Please continue to keep all those who are persecuted because of their faith in Jesus Christ in prayer. I tried to put a link for the persecution blog on this post...but it didn't work...there is a video on that blog that puts a face to those who have or are suffering persecution because of their faith in Christ. Todd of VOM shows what you will probably be shown during the Olympics and what will probably not be shown.
Here is the address http://www.persecutionblog.com/ and I believe the link is also on my sidebar.

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

I will continue to pray for the Christians in China.

I left a prayer request on Rachel's blog regarding my husband's niece. One of her twins was in a car accident Sunday morning and is on life support. He is 19 years old.
AliceE.

Sharon said...

I am Praying as well..
God bless you
Sharon