Friday, July 18, 2008

VOM offer...

Voice of the Martyrs blog persecution.com is offering free bracelets as reminders to keep China in prayer during the Summer Olympics.
July 12, 2008
GET YOUR FREE OLYMPIC PRAYER BAND
180x90_Prayer-Bands-v2

280x190_prayerbandsv2The Voice of the Martyrs is very excited to offer you a FREE Olympic prayer band and we would love for you to get as many as you'd like and tell all of your blogging friends to share about it.

If you get a band and/or are telling your blogs, please leave me a comment or email me at stacyharp@gmail.com so I can keep track. We really would like to know how you are helping, and we THANK YOU in advance!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE BAND TODAY

Posted by Stacy L. Harp

4 comments:

Lynn - JnL4God said...

HI-
Yeah I'm glad you want to join. I will start somewhere between Aug 15 and Sept 1. I think I'll do 2 chapters a week to start and then see if we need to speed up or slow down. I will be using the book and study guide workbook Amazon ended up being cheaper than Joyce's Website or maybe you would like to purchase locally. I'd love to learn more about you you can e-mail if you want and I can share with you too. Thanks again for wanting to do the study and also for always commenting on my blog.
Blessings
Lynn

From the Heart said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I googled the words of the song you gave me but I could not find anything that sounded like what you are talking about. If I do I will let you know.
Be blessed,
AliceE.

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Debrah,
No worries God will provide. I want to share this study. I will see you get the materials. I'm glad you didn't disappear. I will hold you in prayer for prosperity also.
Blessings,
Lynn

Lynn - JnL4God said...

PS Keep trying to email or comment your e-mail and I will email you.