Monday, July 14, 2008

Let Us Pray

I don't know about your community but it is very difficult to get people together for times of prayer in my community. I have heard the call of God on my heart for us to gather together seeking His Face. 11 chronicles 7:14 has been placed on my heart and I believe it is also on more than a few others in our nation. I confess when I hear about the prayer that is going on through out the nation and how people are responding to and seeking the Lord on behalf of our nation-I am a bit jealous. I have a great deal of respect of those who are alone in the church day after day seeking the Lord in prayer. They are pouring out their hearts before the Lord, standing in the gap for their communities and our nation. They have not grown weary of well doing. If the Lord has put this call to prayer on your heart and you know of someone else in your community who is standing in the gap- join them...If you find that in your community it begins with you then be willing to step up and stand in the gap- invite and encourage others to join you. Pray that Pastors, deacons, elders and leaders will join with other Pastors, deacons, elders and leaders in your community for a time(s) of prayer. To those who reside in communities that are gathering together in prayer - Please pray for those of us who are not yet experiencing that kind of commitment to prayer. Please keep our Pastors and Leaders in prayer that they will reach out to each other and we will have unity in our communities.

1 comment:

From the Heart said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
I'm so glad you were blessed by the Will of God. It also lets me know I am following what God puts in my heart. Please feel free to visit anytime.
AliceE.