Friday, July 25, 2008

Fast and Pray for North Korea

July 27th is the 55th anniversary of the Korean War armistice and the creation of the Dimilitarized Zone, the border that divides North and South Korea is heavily armed. A call has been put out for all Christians world wide to Fast and Pray for North Korea on Sunday July 27th.
Pray for restoration of Human Rights.
Pray for the salvation of prisoners, guards and for the concentration camps to be permanently closed.
Pray for those who are starving and for breakthroughs for Christian workers to reach the poorest communities.
These are just a few of the prayer points...I believe you can go to Open Doors to get specific prayer points.

5 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Debrah,

Prayer is the enemy's worst fear!
It is the key to accomplishing God's will. When one spends time in prayer, he/she becomes equipped with the power of the Holy Spirit and the enemy does not want a Christian who is equipped to go out into the world because he/she will have an impact for God.

I have always heard that the strongholds of Satan are broken by a righteous prayer warrior.

Let's keep praying!
Plant Lady

Plant Lady said...

By the way, I "tagged" you.
Please come to my blog to get directions.

Plant Lady

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Hi my Friend,
I tagged you! You'll have to come to my blog to see.
Lynn

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Good Morning Debrah
How are you doing? Are you having a nice weekend?
Talk to you soon.
Lynn

Lynn - JnL4God said...

I only got the one comment. I'll let you know. Sounds good to me. Have a great Monday.
Lynn