Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sat. November 1 , Election Day and following...

Saturday Nov 1

Saturday, 1 Nov: TheCall California - LIVE from San Diego. (2 Nov on Australasia feed)
Led by Lou Engle, this massive prayer gathering is an ideal opportunity for believers worldwide to rally together and intercede for the nation of America and for God's Will to be done in the presidential elections. The outcome of this election will have international ramifications, so let's turn to the One who is sovereign and stand with the global Body of Christ as we pray for the USA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone posted this on team sarah (I think it was on the prayer warriors group) in addition to this someone also posted that we pray as we pull the lever that God would multiply our vote as He did with the loaves and the fishes....

I'd like to suggest an idea for everyone's consideration and action. In addition to all of the prayer going on now and this week, I think it would be good if folks could garner support for actually going to the polling places the day before and/or the day of the election to just walk around outside and pray, and lift up Jesus as Truth and the Light of the World over our Nation and claim victory. I believe in the power of intercessory prayer an doing it "on-site". I believe there are people God wants to speak to, gripping their hearts, as they're walking in to vote. If our kids can do this at the Flag poll every September for their schools, could we do this for our Country? Could we get this mobilized?

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

I was typing a comment when all of a sudden everything stopped. No this can't be happening to me again. It was my ISP. There was a outage in my area. It didn't take long to get it fixed.

I was asking what station the program you mentioned would be on either radio or TV.
Thanks,
AliceE.

From the Heart said...

Thanks, I will take a look at the website.
AliceE.