Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'll Stand By You

Earlier this week I started singing I'll Stand By You. I don't have a Pretenders cd so I did a search online.
I listened over and over again. I felt the Lord saying hear this song as if I am singing it to you. I have been in pain for a few weeks...as I listened to the song again and again I felt comforted and Loved as I let my thoughts and heart hear the Lord telling me that He'll Stand By Me...He won't let nobody hurt me...even in my darkest hour...He will never desert me...there is nothing I confess that will make Him love me Less...He'll stand by me...won't let nobody Hurt me...I don't remember the lyrics verbatim...
I am amazed and grateful at all the ways Jesus will let us know that He Loves us and will protect us...Our God is a very personal God and loves us deeply and intimately. Every time I hear that song now I will think upon how Jesus used it to get me through a painful night.

1 comment:

Linda said...

God is so good to us! I'm so thankful for His Love, Mercy, Grace, Protection, and Faithfulness!

Psalm 32:7
You are a hiding place for me; You Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah
Amplified Version

I'm praying for you!
God Bless,
Linda - NC