Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jesus Prays

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou has loved me may be in them, and I in them.
John 17: 20-26

1 comment:

fivedesigns said...

Deborah
I just wanted to post on your blog because I believe when we support each other the Lord sees we are encouraging one another also.

Please go back onto my blog, I need you to see what I wrote. The Lord encouraged me to write it for everyone but the ones that don't see it, really need to. God has given each of us words to say. He has helped us in situations as well as helping others. I have always humbly asked Him for wisdom and encouragement. I believe that each of us that has a blog is reaching someone and that is important. I have a lady names Paula..you would know who she is if you read them all. She is just in so much pain through her divorce..if she can't get an ear online where else can she get one. She wants so desperately to be one with her husband, they are divorced, that the only way she can see straight is if they are together. I tried to show her that God works in ways we always don't like. He doesn't always answer yes nor no..it can sometimes be delayed or a different answer than we ever thought. When we turn it over to Jesus then He will know that we are true. God smiles when we trust in Him! Period...Pray for her. Please go to my blog and see her prayer as well as others.

God Bless you and how you are reaching others too!
In Love
Donna