Saturday, January 17, 2009

09

An Award from a Special Person



thank you to Alice for the Premio Dardos award. She received this award from Edie says this award acknowledges the values that EVERY Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values with each message they write. I am honored and humbled to be considered a friend of Alice.


The rules say I'm supposed to pass this along to 15 others but, I'm not so sure I know that many so I'm going to pass this award along to the bloggy friends I follow: Lynn, Dorothy, Kim and Plant Lady


Please note the names of the above bloggers are hyperlinked even though it doesn't appear that way.

If you are not already familiar with Alice, Edie and the bloggers I am passing the award to then please visit there sites-you are sure to be encouraged and inspired by these women of God. They have a very special place in my heart. Also when you visit Alice blog be sure to also vist Sharon, Nicole and the other bloggers she passed on the award to...I would definitely include them but did not want to duplicate.


1 comment:

Dorothy Champagne said...

That was so sweet of you to even think of me! I'm touched and I'll be checking out the other bloggers you awarded as well!!

Thanks again!